Why Invest in Gold Coast Aruba
22 November 2012
Twelve Reasons to choose your home in Gold Coast Aruba
- Gold Coast is located in prestigious Malmok, the most attractive area of Aruba in terms of demand (including demand for rentals) and appreciation of property values, adjacent to Aruba's signature golf course, a short distance from the scenic northwest coastline and most beautiful beaches and only minutes away from the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas of Aruba’s famous Palm Beach.
- Gold Coast is a resort residential community offering those amenities and services one would expect to receive only at Aruba’s luxury resorts.
- Gold Coast offers a clubhouse complex of amenities anchored by a multi-purpose clubhouse with two tennis courts, swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, retail area, a business center, and a restaurant with an adjoining function area to host your private events, playground, and pavilions.
- We offer 24 hour security services.
- Financing is available: 40% owner’s equity, 60% financed by local banks at 8% APR, with duration of minimum 5 years.
- For those homeowners seeking an additional return on their investment, we offer a full service rental management program with a rental program which has already achieved 50% occupancy rate.
- Gold Coast has sold little over 210 homes (73%) and delivered more than 158 homes (69%) to satisfied homeowners.
- The first buyers have benefitted from a 50% appreciation on their value of their properties (Capital gain is not taxed in Aruba).
- Gold Coast offers homes where the land upon which the home is located is owned and not leased.
- We offer furniture packages for each home as well as packages for accessories and house wares with complete interior decoration services.
- We have state of the art fiber optic technology in each home, allowing for a range of telecommunications and cable TV options and services. In addition, the whole community is Wi-Fi accessible.
- We are an environmentally friendly community including the use of treated water for all public and common area landscaping. We have a modern sewerage treatment plant for treatment of all community sewerage disposals.
Last Updated on 12 March 2013